WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The Peter George Centre for Living and Learning
Pick Your Move-In Date anD Time
We want to make this process as seamless as possible for you. Following public health guidelines of physical distancing, and to allow international and out-of-province students flexibility in booking flights, we are limiting the number of students who can move-in at one-time over specific dates.
Students will be required to select a move-in date and time on the Residence Portal before arriving to campus. Please make sure to select a time slot as soon as possible as spots are only available on a first-come, first serve basis.
A maximum of 2 students will be able to move into residence per hour. Each student will be assigned to an elevator and will only be able to bring 2 helpers with them to move into residence.
Where ON CAMPUS IS PGCLL?
- Enter McMaster from the Sterling Street entrance, turning right on Stearn Drive.
- Parking is available in Lot G to the North of the building, Accessible from Michell Crescent.
- Students being dropped off should proceed to the west entrance on Stearn Drive.
Where CAN I GET my keys?
- Students will receive an email from Residence Admission with lock box instructions.
- Keys are located on the wall of the Commons Building breezeway opposite PGCLL. They can be found behind the bike racks, underneath the No Smoking Sign.
- Download this image and save it to your phone for reference when you arrive.
DIRECTIONS TO PGCLL
- Enter the campus from Sterling Street and turn RIGHT on Stearn Drive
- Follow Stearn Drive to the second stop sign and turn LEFT
- PARKING: Turn right on Michell Crescent and park in LOT G
- DROP-OFF: Follow Stearn Drive and drop-off in parking to west of PGCLL (signs for “McMaster Children’s Centre”)