Applying to Residence: January Residence Application
Residence Spaces Available for January 2018 Semester
- The Winter 2018 (January-April 2018) application is now open.
- The deadline to make your application for the Winter 2018 term is October 31st at 10AM EST.
- Spaces in residence are limited and will be allocated by random lottery.
- If residence spaces are available, applicants will be e-mailed with instructions on submitting the $600 residence deposit.
- Please ensure you read the Residence Agreement Contract before you apply to residence.
Click here for a complete listing of room types and room fees.
Room fees do not include Meal Plan fees or the Residence Life Activity Fee.
- The Department of Hospitality Services requires all residence students to purchase a Meal Plan.
- Students living in traditional residences must purchase a Group A full meal plan. Students living in Bates and Mary E. Keyes Residence may select either the Group A full meal plan or the Group B reduced plans.
- If you have listed an apartment or suite room type as a preference but are assigned a traditional building, your plan will be changed to the corresponding Group A full meal plan.
- Hospitality Services may accommodate most dietary needs. If you have specific dietary needs, please ensure you indicate this information on the Residence Accommodation section of the online application. Please also contact Hospitality Services (Ext. 24422) to discuss your Specific Dietary needs. For further information see the Hospitality web-page. Meal Plan Information – Click here!