- Brandon Hall is the tallest structure on campus and houses 557 students.
- Adjacent to Cootes Paradise and Royal Botanical Garden nature trails.
- Serviced with 3 elevators.
- Each floor has separate male and female washroom and shower facilities
- Rooms house one (single) or two (double) occupants
- Shared common rooms, lounges, kitchens, study and laundry rooms (with iron and ironing board)
- Common rooms have cable television.
- Kitchenettes have a refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Tunnel access to “The Commons Market Place” dining facility.
- Rooms include a bed, bulletin board, carpeted floors, desk and chair, reading lamp, drapes, garbage can, dresser drawers and/or wardrobe or captain’s bed drawers, mirror, and internet service
Click here for the Residence Life Team
Brandon Hall, Room # ____
Mailbox # ____
1280 Main St. W.
Hamilton, ON L8S 4N8