- Built in 1930, Edwards Hall is one of our oldest Residence Buildings
- Centrally located on campus, backing onto recreational green space
- Houses 102 residents on 4 floors
- Rooms house one (single), two (double) and three (triple) occupants
- Separate male and female facilities
- Residents share two large furnished common rooms with cable television
- Two shared kitchenettes each have a refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster and kettle (dishes and cutlery not supplied)
- Laundry facilities (with iron and ironing board) and study rooms are located in the lower level
Rooms include bed, bulletin board, mirror, desk and chair, reading lamp, drapes, garbage can, dresser drawers and/or wardrobe or captain’s bed drawers, hardwood flooring, and internet service.
Click here for the Residence Life Team
Edwards Hall, Room # ____
Mailbox # ____
1280 Main St. W.
Hamilton, ON L8S 4M6