- Built in 1991, Hedden Hall houses 389 students on five floors
- Adjacent to Cootes Paradise and Royal Botanical Garden nature trails
- Serviced by two elevators
- Shared washroom facilities spaced throughout the floors
- Rooms house one, two, three (bunk and loft) and 1 quad room.
- Shared common rooms/lounges on each floor have cable television.
- Shared kitchenettes each have a fridge, stove, microwave, toaster and kettle (dishes and cutlery not supplied)
- Laundry facilities (with irons and ironing boards) study and multi-purpose rooms are in basement
- Rooms include a bed, bulletin board, mirror, carpeted floors, desk and chair, reading lamp, drapes, garbage can, dresser drawers and/or wardrobe or Captain’s bed drawers, and internet service
Hedden Hall, Room # ____
Mailbox # ____
1280 Main St. W.
Hamilton, ON L8S 4M6