- Built in 1930 this all female residence houses 74 women on 4 floors
- Adjacent to Cootes Paradise on the western edge of campus
- Rooms house one (single), two (double) and four (quad) occupants
- Residents share a furnished common room/lounge with cable television
- Also shared are kitchenette facilities located on the first and second floors each having a refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster and kettle (no dishes or cutlery supplied)
- Laundry facilities, with irons and ironing boards and study rooms are located in the lower level
- Located on the main floor is the beautiful “tea room”
- Rooms include a bed, bulletin board, desk and chair, reading lamp, drapes, garbage can, dresser drawers and/or wardrobe or captain’s bed drawers, hardwood flooring, mirror, and internet service.
- Wallingford is the only building on campus that is completely all-female.
Wallingford Hall, Room # ____
Mailbox # ____
1280 Main St. W.
Hamilton, ON L8S 4M6