Just like the locks and smoke detectors at home, residence buildings are outfitted with a variety of equipment and systems to keep students safe throughout the year.
- All buildings are equipped with proximity-access card readers which only unlock the main doors of their specific building to card holders
- All buildings have 24/7 electronic surveillance cameras in a variety of non-intrusive areas
- All rooms are equipped with industrial grade locking systems
- Resident lock-out keys are only provided to students when matched against photo ID at our 24/7 Service Centres
- All first floor window are equipped with professional grade re-enforced security screens
- All buildings are equipped with smoke and heat detectors, fire extinguishers, hoses and alarms, which are all checked regularly
- All buildings have security intercom systems located outside the secured front doors