Registered McMaster Student?
STAY@MAC McMaster Summer Student Accommodation Summer (2015)
Are you a McMaster student taking courses, working on campus or in the Hamilton area this summer? Stay at Mac!Why choose McMaster summer student accommodation?
- Convenience of living on campus, very close to classes and campus amenities
- Affordable rates
- Clean and safe residence facilities
- Develop new connections with other McMaster students living in residence this summer
- Bedroom includes a captain’s bed, desk with bookcase, desk light, chair, drapes, garbage can and built-in closet
- Two private washrooms within each suite (sink\mirror\shower\toilet)
- Shared living space with love seat, coffee table, overhead lighting, window coverings and entertainment unit (TV not included)
- Kitchenette with fridge, stove top, microwave, toaster, kettle and built-in island with stools (dishes, cookware and cutlery not supplied)
- Comfortable lounge with flat screen cable TV (includes HDMI hookup, cable required)
- Quiet study room with table and chairs
- West Quad Service Centre located in building lobby
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (or optional RJ45 cable hookup)
- Large study room centrally located on 2nd floor
- Laundry facility equipped with irons and ironing boards
- Elevator accessibility
How to book summer accommodation?
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your summer accommodation. The remaining balance will be payable at check-in. Payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express) or debit card at the Mary E. Keyes Service Centre. Please note: personal cheques are not accepted.
Term 1 Sunday May 3rd – Saturday June 20th $990 Term 2 Sunday June 21st – Saturday August 8th $990 Term 3 Sunday May 3rd – Saturday August 8th $1600
I am currently living in residence. Do I need to move out of residence after my final exam until summer accommodation begins?
- Visit the online Residence Portal
- Log-in with your MacID – (Please note you will require a McMaster student number to create a MacID. You do not need to be enrolled in summer school, however, you must be a registered McMaster student.)
- Select the Summer Term
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Complete the online form and make your deposit
Summer student accommodation guests will require an extended stay in residence. A $500 non-refundable deposit will be required to continue to live in residence after your last exam until the summer accommodation begins. Current residents are still required to abide by the Residence Code of Conduct, exam quiet hours and noÂ guest policy until summer student accommodation begins. When applying for summer accommodation, please check the box “I currently live in residence and require an extension” beforeThursday April 2nd, 2015. Please note that you are responsible for moving your personal belongings from your current residence to Mary E. Keyes Residence / Les Prince Hall.I currently do not live in residence and will be taking academic courses over the summer. How do I apply for summer student accommodation?
If you are registered for courses and have a McMaster student number, you will be able to apply through the Residence Portal. You will need to set up your MacID in order to log into the portal.I am not enrolled in summer courses but want to visit McMaster and stay in residence
You are welcome to stay in residence as a Summer Guest. Please visit the Summer Guest General Info page.Terms & Conditions
If a summer student is required to withdraw from classes/residence due to exceptional circumstances beyond his/her control, the student may appeal with supporting documentation to Conference & Event Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a pro-rated refund, less the $500.00 deposit. Students are responsible for cleaning and maintaining an orderly state in their room/suite and ensuring garbage is removed on a regular basis. Students will be charged for any additional cleaning and/or damages to the room/suite. These charges will be applied to the student account.