McMaster’s Vaccination Policy
At least one hour before your first time attending a McMaster location, all visitors, contractors, volunteers or employees of an external organization that leases space from McMaster that do not have a McMaster ID, must:
- Use the McMaster Safety App to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
- Complete the provincial government’s COVID-19 self-assessment tool
If a visitor is not fully vaccinated, they cannot attend a McMaster location. See the Visitor Vaccination Policy here.
When not to attend a McMaster location
Individuals must not attend a McMaster location if they have symptoms of COVID-19, are not fully vaccinated or are otherwise unable to successfully complete the provincial government’s COVID-19 self-assessment.
Uploading your Proof of Vaccination
4. Select “Register as a Guest.”
5. Register for the account by providing your email address and create a password.
11. Select the type of vaccine from the drop-down menu for both Dose 1 and Dose 2. Provide the date of both doses of your vaccine. Upload only the Ontario Vaccination Receipt PDF you received for Dose 2.
Select “I consent to McMaster receiving a record of my vaccination”. Click submit!
Note: The PDF from Dose 2 will say at the bottom “You have received two valid doses”.
12. McMaster will review your vaccination application and will send you an email. It may show that your submission is pending. In the meantime, you are cleared to access campus as long as you follow all of McMaster’s other health and safety measures and have a record of your provincial COVID-19 self-assessment.
Note: A visitor refers to anyone who goes inside a building at a McMaster location for a consecutive 15 minute period or for a total period of at least 1 hour during a 24-hour period, and is inclusive of persons attending a McMaster location for conferences, recreation, sporting events, concerts, performances and restaurant patrons. Guests of Hotel McMaster, Signature Suites, Signature Venues are also considered Visitors.