Request a Residence Repair: The Quick and Easy Way
The following is a guide to submitting a work order request for repair within a residence room.
Over the course of 8 months living in residence, something in your room may break or be in need of repair. Luckily, we’ve made it simple for you to let us know what’s going on by giving us the details in a Work Order, which covers any incident from a light bulb being burnt out to a broken shower and everything in-between.
How to Submit a Work Order:
- Using your MacID, sign into the Residence Portal
- Click ‘Continue’ to move to the landing page.
- Select the ‘Work Orders’ tab inside the maroon box.
- Select ‘Create/View Work Order for Your Space’
- Ensure Job Type drop down is set to ‘My Jobs’. Click ‘New Job’.
- Ensure Room Category drop down is set to ‘My Room’. Click your room space in the table to highlight your room.
- Enter the required (*) details, outlining what the problem is.
- Click ‘Save Job’ and you will be contacted to inform you when somebody will be coming to complete the repair.
All work orders are prioritized based on need. You can login and check the status of your work order at any time. Work Orders are completed free of charge, unless the problem was caused by physical damage or obvious misuse. If something goes wrong again, just complete another work order and we’re on it!Current Residents, Move-In, Residence Facilities, Service Centre, Work Order