- Built in 1965, McKay Hall houses 270 students on 6 floors
- Adjacent to Commons Building with tunnel access to “The Commons Market Place” dining facility
- Serviced by one elevator
- Rooms can house one (single), two (double) or three (triple) occupants
- Separate male and female washroom facilities spaced throughout the floors
- Common rooms on each floor have cable television
- Shared kitchenettes have a fridge, stove, microwave, toaster and kettle (dishes and cutlery not supplied)
- Laundry (with irons and ironing boards) and study rooms are located in the lower level
- Rooms include a bed, bulletin board, carpeted floors, desk and chair, reading lamp, drapes, garbage can, dresser drawers and/or wardrobe or captain’s bed drawers, mirror, and internet service.
McKay Hall, Room # ____
Mailbox # ____
1280 Main St. W.
Hamilton, ON L8S 4M6