Department and Position Description
Residence Building Operations is responsible for ensuring a healthy, safe, secure, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing residential experience. During the fall winter months, Facilities focuses on providing our residence students with a positive residential experience, takes the opportunity to enhance the residences with capital renewal initiatives
and a comprehensive repair and preventive maintenance programme, and keeps all common spaces clean.
Assists with the completion of housekeeping tasks. Work is routine and performed under direct supervision according to established procedures. This role is exclusive to suites used by summer conference guests.
- Perform a variety of housekeeping tasks including garbage removal and receptacle cleaning, wall washing, dusting, vacuuming, suite cleaning, linen changing, bedroom cleaning and supply replenishment.
- Record completion of housekeeping tasks and enter work orders on established templates
- Education: Completed Grade 12 education
- Experience: Experience in administration and logistics desired.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Work is completed under close supervision.