- Built in 1970, Woodstock Hall houses 295 students on 7 floors
- Located adjacent to Cootes Paradise and with tunnel access to “The Commons Marketplace” dining facility
- Serviced by one elevator
- Rooms can house one (single), two (double) or three (triple) occupants
- Separate male and female washroom facilities on each floor
- Residents share common rooms on each floor with cable television
- Shared kitchenettes have a fridge, stove, microwave, toaster and kettle (dishes and cutlery not supplied)
- Laundry room (with irons and ironing boards) study rooms, and multipurpose room located on lower level
- Rooms include a bed, bulletin board, carpeted floors, desk and chair, reading lamp, drapes, garbage can, dresser drawers and/or wardrobe or captain’s bed drawers, mirror, and internet service.
Woodstock Hall, Room # ____
Mailbox # ____
1280 Main St. W.
Hamilton, ON L8S 4N9